This type of Domino game is becoming increasingly popular. Domino Ceme is loved by various groups, a game that is similar to the Domino Qiu Qiu / Kiu Kiu / QQ game is still faithful to be a favorite in various regions throughout Indonesia.
The Domino Ceme game uses 28 Domino cards that have different values as a base. The difference with Domino QQ is, Ceme uses 2 cards while QQ uses 4 cards. The number of players who can play is a maximum of 8 people and a minimum of 2 people.
How to Calculate and Basic Rules Game Ceme Online
How to count in the game Ceme is not difficult. You only need to add the Spheres to the two cards. Let’s look at the basic rules of the Ceme game:
- The lowest value is 0
- The highest score is 9
- Player gets number 9: Bet x 2
- The number of players who got the number 9 is Even: Bet x 1
- The number of players who got the number 9 is Odd: Bet x 2
- Win conditions for Player are: Player value is greater than Bookie (Series = Lose)
See the picture below for an example of calculating the Ceme Card poker online uang asli:
The calculated number taken for amounts above 9 is the backmost number.
- Example 1: 8 + 2 = 10 then the value used is 0
- Example 2: 7 + 10 = 17 then the value used is 7
- Example 3: 10 + 11 = 21 then the value used is 1
Examples of Cards and Winning Conditions in Game Ceme
Now that we know how to read cards in the Ceme game, let’s discuss more link alternatif depobos about the Examples of Cards and Win-lose Conditions in Ceme Online.
- The picture above shows that the Player’s Value is greater than the City by the number 7: 4, then the Player is declared to win
- The picture above shows that the Player’s value is smaller than the City by the amount of 4: 7, then the Player is declared to be losing.
- The picture above shows that in the condition of a series or equal value, the dealer will always be declared victorious
- The picture above shows that the Player gets the number 9 (Qiu / Kiu) and the Bandar gets the number 8. Then in this condition the city will pay the player (Only to the one who gets Qiu / Kiu) as much as: Bet x 2 (double the bet).
- The picture above shows that the dealer gets 9 (Qiu / Kiu). Under these conditions all Bet Players are declared to Lose (All players pay the dealer)
- The picture above depicts 2 players playing with 1 dealer (This also applies to 3 players, 4 players and so on).
- Player 1: 8
- Player 2: 4
- City: 7
-Player 1 wins and the dealer pays Player 1 because 8 wins from 7
-Player 2 loses and Player 2 pays the dealer because 4 loses from 7
Good luck and happy playing!